The EMBody Lab is growing...
This fall, 2022, we will welcome our first graduate students and undergraduate thesis students... details coming soon! Spots for undergraduate volunteers and directed research students are also filling fast. Interested applicants, see Join the Lab for information on openings and how to apply.
Outside & Former Mentees
Even before opening the EMBody Lab, Dr. Vine had the opportunity to mentor many incredible trainees. Several are still working in psychology or closely related fields. Browse their bios below to learn about some of these fabulous scholars and where they are now.
- Sarah Victor, Ph.D., Texas Tech University (short- and long-term risk factors in self-harm behavior)
- Stephanie Stepp, Ph.D., University Pittsburgh (child and youth emotional development, borderline personality disorder)
- Amy Byrd, Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh (risk for emotion and behavior dysregulation, emotion socialization)
- Brett Marroquín, Ph.D., Loyola Marymount University (relationships, interpersonal emotion regulation in psychopathology, coping w/ illness)
- Shimrit Daches, Ph.D., Bar Ilan University (cognitive and physiological risk factors in depression onset)